This course introduces students to #eventcanvas, a strategic management template and visual platform for developing new events and critiquing existing events and conference models. This course offers students the ability to describe an event’s value proposition, how the event directly will influence participant behavior post participation and focus on critical elements that will support a total hospitality experience.
This course incorporates the Event Design Collective (EDC) Young Professional (YP) program curriculum based on the #eventcanvas latest case studies and content from real world event designs. Students earn the Certificate in Event Design Young Professional designation along with 8 Continuing Education clock hours in domain G: Meeting & Event Design as defined by the Events Industry Council EIC.
Currently this opportunity is only available to students at the following universities:
· Stockton University, Atlantic City, NJ, USA
· San Diego State University, San Diego, CA, USA
· Marriott School of Management, BYU, Provo UT, USA
· University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
· Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, Finland
· De Rooi Pannen, VMBO Regional Training Centre, Tilburg, The Netherlands
· Warsaw School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Vistula University, Warsaw, Poland
· Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Dr. Naylor is a Certified Event Designer (CED). Join her as she discusses Event Strategy and Emotional Intelligence.